Information that is Gathered
We collect the following information from users, when filling out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
Name, Email Address, Mailing Address, Phone Number or other details to help you with your experience.
May use the information collected from users when register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Don't use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers and wont use an SSL certificate, and use regular Malware Scanning.
•Don't need an SSL because:Provide digital Marketing services who requests us to contact them
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Third-party disclosureDon't sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Third-party linksDon't include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=enWe use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
Implemented the following:• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the Double Click cookie) or other third-party identifiers together. We use them to compile data regarding user interactions to sell that data to interested parties.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page, or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services, must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email. Establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out strong penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
.So, we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
How to Contact Us
Plot No 809 - Flat 202, Venkoti Buildings,
Near Midland Bakers,
Ayyappa Society Main Rd,
Ayyappa Society, Madhapur,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081 - India
Mail us: email@example.com